The work done on the vine during its cycle follow a specific goal : to obtain optimum quality.
For this, the yields are reduced to a minimum and the concentration of the grapes can reach its peak.
Everything then continues in the cellar, the vinification must remain simple and then respect the work of the year.
The actions are all reflected according to the tasting and the feeling.
There is no pre-defined pattern because, as with the plant, each vintage is different and needs to be adapted.
Few important points :
– 100% manual harvest in 15 kg crate for a minimum of berries crushing
– Sulphiting of wines reduced to a minimum
– Management of the roundup r(20% minimum) for its multiple contributions
– Fermentation at low temperature
– Aging in vats and in barrels offering the possibility of different blends